Atomium MAX 200 MGSBRegular price £55.99 Save £-55.99
The additive is designed for application on mechanical gearboxes, rear axles, and reduction gears of any type.
Lubricant Composition Atomium Max MGSB is designed for the treatment of mechanical gearboxes, rear axles, reduction gears of any type, and self-locking differentials.
The treatment to be made in one stage.
Mode of application: add to the transmission oil
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with a large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Add Lubricant Composition Atomium MAX MGSB to the working oil in the unit at the rate of 10-15 ml of the Lubricant per 1 liter of transmission oil.
After applying Atomium MAX MGSB drive the car in a regular mode for no less than 20 minutes. Run till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 2000 km).
- Before applying ATOMIUM MAX MGSB shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply ATOMIUM MAX MGSB through the regular filling neck of the warmed-up unit.
- After applying ATOMIUM MAX MGSB drive the car for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is recommended to carry out Atomium treatment of mechanical transmissions together with engine processing at the same time or sequentially.
- It is not recommended to apply the lubricant to the existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- ATOMIUM MAX MGSB is compatible with any type of transmission oil and doesn't change its properties (apart from ATF Synthetic Automatic Transmission Fluid).
- To provide a continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply LC further after each oil change (every 50 000 – 70 000 km).
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen the operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in the gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Restores the ease of gearshift due to the recovery of gaps and reduction of friction losses;
- Provides the possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.