Atomium Reducer 80Regular price £16.99 Save £-16.99
Tribotechnical compound «Reducer» is designed to protect against wear, increase the lifetime and restore characteristics of transfer boxes, limited-slip differentials.
Lubricant Composition Atomium Reducer 80 is designed for the treatment of mechanical against wear, increase the lifetime, and restore characteristics of transfer boxes, limited-slip differentials, viscous couplings, haldex clutches, increased friction reducers, and other reducers which use any type of transmission fluid.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with a large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
Treatment of transfer cases, differentials, and other reducers is made in accordance with the following procedure:
- Warm up the unit to operating temperature (regular operation). It takes usually 15-20 minutes of unit operation under load.
- Stop the engine
- Shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply 1 can of the compound through the unit’s regular filling neck. 1 can is enough for treatment of the unit with transmission fluid volume from 0.7 to 2.2 liters.
- It is recommended to drive the car for no less than 25 - 30 min. in the mode of regular operation after applying.
After the procedure, you can use the car as usual.
To provide a continuous level of protection of the unit it is recommended to apply the compound further after each scheduled replacement of transmission fluid.
EFFECTS OF APPLICATION
- Improves the process of burnishing the unit parts, including condition after overhaul (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases the unit lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Decreases friction losses in unit details (as a result of improvement of the friction mode);
- Provides maximum protection of the unit against wear in case of overloading or overheating under high temperature of the environment;
- Doesn't worsen the operational characteristics of rubber parts;
- Significantly reduces noise and vibration levels in the gearbox, rear axle (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Restores optimum spacings in bearings and serrated gearings;
- Doesn't change parameters and technical characteristics of knots of the clutch in the oil bathtub;
- Provides the possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions in the unit.