Atomium MAX 200 EngineRegular price £64.99 Save £-64.99
The additive is designed for application on gasoline engines, LPG engines, and diesel engines with cylinder volume from 8 L (8000 ccs).
Lubricant Composition Atomium МАХ 200 is applied on gasoline engines, LPG engines, and diesel engines with cylinder volume (engine displacement) from 8 L (8000 ccs). Consumption is calculated at the rate of 5 -7 ml of the lubricant per 1 L of engine oil.
- For internal combustion engines with mileage less than 200 000 km we recommend 2-stage treatment, for mileage more than 200 000 km – 3-stage treatment, for more than 500 000 km – 4-stage treatment.
- For the treatment of generators and other stationary equipment use calculation in running hours (moto-hours): 1 running hour = 50 km of run, for wheel tractors (and equipment) 1 running hour = 10 km of run, for a caterpillar special equipment 1 running hour = 5 km of run.
Precautions: Not harmful if applied correctly.
- In case of contact with skin remove the material wash out with warm water, and then wash again with soap.
- In case of contact with eyes wash out eyes with a large amount of water.
- In case of swallowing consult a doctor.
The 1st stage: Add Lubricant Composition ATOMIUM MAX 200 to the engine oil through the oil filling neck at the rate of 7 – 10 ml of the lubricant per 1 L of engine oil, then drive the car till the next regular oil replacement (but no less than 2000 km). In case of significant oil contamination (identity by the color of the oil on the dipstick or oil spots on filter paper) start the second stage of the treatment immediately.
Recommendations (after the 1st Stage):
- Change oil (in case of a significant engine contamination flushing is recommended);
- Replace oil and air filter, and begin the 2nd stage.
The 2nd stage: Add ATOMIUM MAX 200 to the new engine oil at the rate of 7 – 10 ml of the lubricant per 1 L of engine oil, and then drive in a regular mode till the next oil replacement.
The 3rd and the 4th stages of the treatment are similar to stage 2.
- Before applying ATOMIUM MAX 200 shake the can thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Apply ATOMIUM MAX 200 through the regular oil filling neck of the warmed-up engine.
- After applying ATOMIUM MAX 200 drive the vehicle for no less than 20 minutes in any mode (regular operation).
- It is not recommended to apply the Lubricant at the existence of mechanical breakages of parts and assemblies.
- ATOMIUM MAX 200 is compatible with any type of engine oil and doesn't change its properties.
- To provide a continuous level of engine protection it is recommended to apply ATOMIUM MAX 200 after 300 000 - 400 000 km of run, the process at the rate of 5 ml of the lubricant per 1 L of engine oil (1 stage of treatment).
- To achieve the full level of protection apply Atomium treatment of all vehicle parts is recommended, such as transmission gears, high-pressure fuel pumps (diesel), hydraulic power steering, etc.
- Admissible concentration increasing for the treatment with ATOMIUM is no more than 50 % (i.e. 20 ml of product per 1 L of oil).
EFFECT OF APPLICATION:
- Improves new engine running-in process, and after overhaul as well (because of the adaptive properties of the LC, that work on optimization of conjugated friction parts);
- Increases of the engine lifetime in 1,5-2 times (due to wear intensity decreasing);
- Increases engine effective power (as a result of fuel combustion quality improvement, decreasing combustion gas leakages to carter, and drop of friction losses);
- Provides maximum engine protection in extreme working conditions, also in case of overloading or overheating, and during «cold start-up»;
- Makes start at low temperatures much easier;
- Doesn't affect the work of self-blocking differentials;
- Decreases fuel consumption by 8-10 % (as a result of compression recovering and combustion quality improvement);
- Decreases noise and vibration levels by 5-10 dB (due to forming of thick and resistant lubrication “pillow” and clearances optimization);
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions up to. 50 % (as a result of improvement of combustion quality);
- Provides the possibility of short-time run under oil starvation conditions or when oil (oil pressure) is completely lost;
- Restores the work of hydro-compensators (tappets).