Atomium Active RegularRegular price £14.99 Save £-14.99
The compound is designed to protect against wear and maintain the performance of diesel, gasoline and gas engines of passenger vehicles, pretreated with tribotechnical compound produced by "Atomium".
Engine treatment with tribotechnical compound "Active Regular" is carried out after every regular oil change. It is necessary to add the compound to new motor oil in accordance with the following procedure:
- Warm up the engine to operating temperature (regular operation) and stop the engine.
- Shake the can with tribotechnical compound "Active Regular" thoroughly until natural sediments (active components) are totally dissolved.
- Add tribotechnical compound in the engine through the regular oil filling neck.
- After applying the engine should run (it is recommended to drive the car) no less than 20 - 25 min. in the mode of regular operation.
After the procedure, you can use the car as usual.
Quantity of compound is defined as follows:
|ENGINE TYPE||Oil volume in the oil pan|
|Gasoline engine||Less than 5 liters||More than 5 liters|
|1 can||2 cans|
|Diesel engine||Less than 7 liters||More than 7 liters|
|1 can||2 cans
Effects of application
- Increases engine lifetime
- Facilitates start-up and protects during "cold start-up"
- Engine rated brake power
- Provides low fuel consumption
- Provides low oil burn
- Decreases vibration and noise level
- Decreases exhaust CO/CH emissions